Looking for an energetic and informative speaker for your next business event? Then take a look at what marketing and media expert Heidi Thorne can bring to your group in the videos below. Then use the Contact Form at the bottom of this page to begin discussing hiring Heidi for your event. Click here to learn more about Heidi on our blog’s About Page. And don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter for updates on events where Heidi is speaking!
To hire Heidi for consulting, connect with her on Maven, by clicking the following button:
Twitter Basics Seminar (iConnect Networking event held at Illinois Institute of Technology Rice Campus)
- Tradeshow Guy Blog Podcast on promotional product trends
- Promo Kitchen Podcast on Promotional Products
BrightTalk Webinars on social media and online marketing topics. Note these presentations require login (free) to BrightTalk site. They also may not be available for viewing on your mobile web browser, but can be viewed using the free BrightTalk app on iTunes.
- Social Media for B2B: Avoiding the ROI Black Hole
- Marketing with Video for B2B
- Social Selling: The Art of Doing Business on Social Media
ASI Webinar on Pump Up Your Marketing with Multimedia Campaigns (ASI Members Only Presentation – Please use the Contact Form below to request a link to view)
Speaking experience includes:
- PromoKitchen.com Podcast
- INXPO TV Social Business TV Thought Leaders Live
- BrightTalk Webinars & Videos for Professional Communities
- Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) Shows in Orlando, Dallas, San Diego and New York
- Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Authority of Northern Illinois (PAMCANI)
- Montgomery (IL) Economic Development Council
- Carol Stream (IL) Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry, Chicago Chapter
- iConnect (Networking Group in Chicago’s West Suburbs)
- 5 Years Teaching Experience at the College Level
Books by Heidi Thorne
- SWAG: How to Choose and Use Promotional Products for Marketing Your Business
- T Shirt Printing and Promotional Clothing Buyers Guide: Money Saving Tips for Marketing and Company Apparel
- Business Competitive Advantage: A Handbook for Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Consultants
- Eco Friendly Promotional Product Guide: A Green Marketing Handbook for Small Business
- Messaging Marketing: The Mobile Marketing How To Guide to Text Message Advertising for Small Business
- How to Print QR Codes on Promotional Products
Awards and Recognitions
- 2013 ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) Hot List for Promotional Product Industry
- March 2013 Top 100 Small Business Experts to Follow on Twitter
- 2012 Industry Voice Award from Promo Labs (promotional products industry)
- 2010 Influential Women in Business Honoree by The Business Ledger (now Daily Herald Business Ledger)
Currently available topics:
- Promo With Purpose gives you the Why, Who, When, Where, What, and How of using promotional products to build your brand and your business.
- Tie-In for Buy-In discusses ways to take advantage of event, cause, and seasonal promotional opportunities.
- Make Some Green While Going Green cuts through the “green” hype and helps you select the perfect eco-friendly promotional product for your business.
- Using Video to Build Your Business discusses inexpensive ways to promote your business with online and video tools.
- Mobile Marketing 101 discusses basics and opportunities in the mobile arena for small businesses.
- Sane Social Media for B2B helps business owners in the B2B arena maximize their social media presence with minimal investment.
To Hire Heidi for consulting, please click the following button to begin the process on Maven:
Sign up for our email newsletter updates…
To begin discussing a presentation for your group, please contact us by completing the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.