PROMO WITH PURPOSE TODAY GUEST BLOGGING GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for Promo With Purpose Today! We are always interested in featuring valuable content for our readers and subscribers who are small business marketers and events professionals.
Here are the guidelines to follow in order to be considered for a guest posting slot:
- Post must be related to effectively using promotional products for marketing a small business, events or trade shows.
- Someone with a verifiable “expert” status on the topic or industry they are writing about. We do not need “writers.” We have professional writers on our team. So we’re not looking for writing help. We realize that some companies may have hired PR firms or writers to create content for them. Those are the only non-expert writers’ work we will consider.
- You (or your client) must have an active website and/or blog. A LinkedIn or other social media profile does not qualify as a website, even though we often check these profiles out when considering your submission.
- A clear proposal on the topic and points you will cover.
- In exchange for the privilege of posting with us, we will require that you promote your guest post on the social networks on which you are active, your website/blog, and email communications announcing it to your customers or followers.
- We will do our best to promote your guest post to our followers, but cannot assure you of any particular results.
- All submissions will be carefully reviewed and, if acceptable for our purposes, will be posted on a day/time that fits within our publishing schedule. We are under no obligation to accept unsolicited proposals.
- Once we have approved your proposal, posts must be submitted in a Word or text (.txt) document, with all links URL addresses clearly noted.
- All submissions become the intellectual property of PromoWithPurposeToday and Thorne Communications LLC.
If you feel you qualify, please fill in the contact form below to be considered. If we are interested in pursing this with you, we will contact you directly.
Comments or questions are welcome.