Find Heidi Thorne, Thorne Communications LLC, and Promo With Purpose on the web in the following features and articles. If you are in the media and would like to connect with us for interviews, expert quotes or article submissions, please fill in the form below or on our Contact Us page.
For more information on Heidi Thorne, visit our About page.
If you are interested in guest posting opportunities, please see our Guest Blogging Guidelines to see if you qualify.
And if you want to stay connected with Heidi and the Promo With Purpose editorial team, sign up for our email newsletter by filling in your email address and clicking Submit.
- ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) TV Chris Ruvo Interview with Heidi Thorne at ASI Orlando about Public Relations (video)
- ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) TV Stitches Editor Nicole Rollender Interviews Heidi Thorne at ASI San Diego about Pumping Up Your Marketing With Multi-Media Campaigns
- Promo Labs Blog Our Industry Voices’ Big Ideas for 2012 (featuring Heidi Thorne)
- Promo Labs Blog Promo Labs Announces Industry Voices for 2012 (Heidi Thorne was honoree)
Heidi Thorne is a contributing columnist to the B2B Insights blog. Check out the site and these posts from Heidi:
- B2B Sales Strategy: Following Up or Fouling Up?
- Why I Check My Email First
- Why LinkedIn Endorsements are Like Barney
- Heidi Thorne is a contributing columnist to the Corporate Meetings Network, Canada’s Site for Corporate Meeting Planners. Click Here to check out the site and see Heidi’s latest posts.
- Heidi is a contributor to the CrowdCompass Mobile Blog on mobile marketing. Click Here to see more about CrowdCompass’ services and Heidi’s latest posts.
- Cvent Blog SWAG: Smart Strategies for Promotional Products at Events
- Debbie Laskey’s Blog What Does Your Company Give Away with Its Name or Logo?
- Trade Show Institute (blog) Why You Should be Texting Your Attendees (features PWPMobile.com)
- It’s All Virtual Blog 5 Ways to Get Started with Google Plus
- INXPO Successful Hybrid Event Case Study: Event Camp Twin Cities 2010
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine Red Light, Green Light Signals for Making the Sale
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine Book It! 10 Titles to Inspire Your Sales
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine Mad as Hell
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine Hot Stuff: Product Niches and Trends to Note
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine 13 Technology Trends to Know About Now
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine What’s Your Story? A Guide to Interesting Industry Players
- Advertising Specialty Institute Advantages Magazine Install Today: Ultimate Apps for Sales Pros
- Fox Valley Labor News Social Media Important for Small Business Growth
- Fox Valley Labor News Company Helps You Find US and Union-Made Goods
- PPB Promotional Products Business Magazine of PPAI Five Minutes with Heidi Thorne
- Promo Kitchen Blog Marketing With Video: 4 Myths Debunked
- Promo Kitchen Blog 3D Printing Will Change the Promotional Product Industry Forever
- Promo Kitchen Podcast
- Planet PlanIt/The Event Planners Oracle (UK) Green Product Certifications: Overwhelming, Overdue and Need Overhauling
- Planet PlanIt/The Event Planners Oracle (UK) QR Codes: What are They and What Could They Mean for Events?
- Planet PlanIt/The Event Planners Oracle (UK) Taking the Trash Out of Tradeshows
- Planet PlanIt/The Event Planners Oracle (UK) Top 5 Green Promotional Product Trends for 2011
- Tradeshow Guy Blog Podcast on Promotional Product Trends
- Tradeshow Guy Blog Do Green Tradeshow Promotional Giveaways Exist?
- Daily Herald Business Ledger People on the Move: Heidi Thorne
- Daily Herald Business Ledger Gift Tips to Save Cash in a Tough Economy
- Daily Herald Business Ledger Experts Foresee Business Bright Spots Amid “Dark” 2012 (Featured as Event Attendee)
- Daily Herald Business Ledger Twenty-two Named Influential Women in Business 2010
- ASI Counselor Magazine Think Outside of the TV Ad
- IAEE (International Association of Exhibitions and Events) Newsline Call Me Maybe? Mobile Marketing and Events
Members of the media, please contact us via the form below. We will get back with you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Comments or questions are welcome.